Clinical Micro Needling with Mesotherapy is a natural treatment that can be performed with minimal discomfort and downtime. Creating a new smooth layer of collagen and stimulating better circulation the treatment can reduce the dimpled appearance of cellulite across the skin among other things.
This treatment is an excellent way to rejuvenate, firm, tone and slim different parts of the body. It is also used to reduce cellulite, to promote weight loss, to treat stretch marks, ageing skin and to firm up sagging skin.
Cellulite occurs when fat cells in an area become swollen and push through the collagen and elastin layer of the tissue. A healthy layer of collagen and elastin can usually retain these swollen fat cells and maintain a smooth surface to the skin. When the collagen and elastin are stretched too much it starts to distort the healthy basket weave pattern of the collagen and this creates dimpled skin, which is often referred to as cellulite.
Clinical Micro Needling with Mesotherapy can be used to improve the following:
- Acne scars
- Chicken pox scars
- Hypertrophic scars
- Burn scars
- Stretch marks
- Saggy skin, wrinkles and fine lines
- Large pores
- Pigmentation irregularities
- Aging Skin
The treatment involves injecting a cocktail of hyaluronic acid and natural serums into the skin. This is done to promote local circulation, local metabolism and hence it leads to localized fat loss, skin firmness and a substantial reduction of cellulite.
Clinical Micro Needling with Mesotherapy can be used for the face and the body, as well as for hand and neck rejuvenation. The result is a more even skin tone and smoother texture and a dramatic reduction in cellulite, stretch marks, wrinkles and scars in the most natural way.
IT WORKS IN THREE WAYS:
1. The needles can break up old misaligned collagen and create a whole new layer of collagen in the area. This new stronger layer becomes thicker and can better restrain swollen fat cells and leads to smoother looking skin. The treatment can increase the induction of collagen in the skin by up to 1,000% in a single treatment.
2. The treatment increases absorption through the skin by roughly 3000%. This allows serums, anti cellulite creams and topicals to better penetrate the skin.
3. The hyaluronic based serum is specifically designed to hydrate, plump, nourish and warm the area and increase blood circulation to the cells in the area to improve results.
At Ageless Medi Aesthetics Inc. we offer a free comprehensive initial consultation during which we will assess the suitability of the treatment for you, explaining also the procedure and expected outcomes.
We will address any of your concerns and draw up an individualized treatment plan. Ideally Clinical Micro Needling with Mesotherapy should be done at 4-6 weeks with a treatment plan of 3-6 sessions. Most clients tolerate the treatment well with a topical anesthetic cream.
CALL TO BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY! (403) 877-1395